"VISUAL ART" "MUSIC" "FASHION"

What are you doing here? What do you want?

Is it music? We can play music

But you want more more...

You want something & someone new.

Am I right?

Of course I am. You want ecstasy

Desire & dreams.



Jim Morrison.

Demoniatic kiss::

mirando abajo entendio
ella nunca logro admitir
siempre con el y sus atrasos
su miedo a quedar echa pedazos.

Nena Infame.

 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


la sangre no le llega a la cabeza, por eso esta no puede razonar.

 lastest single.


A woman's guess Update: SondraK says tonight is not the night to ask.
Two solitudes Update: Agent Bedhead is also having a day.



POLKA-POLKA

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,
You win some, lose some, all the same to me,
The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades.





 Pushing up the ante, I know you wanna see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be...