"VISUAL ART" "MUSIC" "FASHION"

What are you doing here? What do you want?

Is it music? We can play music

But you want more more...

You want something & someone new.

Am I right?

Of course I am. You want ecstasy

Desire & dreams.



Jim Morrison.

chuhh chuhh::
























Suck It And See

Arctic Monkeys

Your love is like a studded leather headlock
Your kiss it could put creases in the rain
You're rarer than a can of dandelion
and burdock
And those other girls
are just postmix lemonade
Suck it and see you never know
Sit next to me before I go
Jigsaw women with horror movie shoes
Be cruel to me cos I'm a fool for you
I poured my aching heart into a pop song
I couldn't get the hang of poetry
That's not a skirt girl
that's a sawn off shotgun
And I can only hope
you've got it aimed at me
Blue moon girls from once upon a Shangri la
How I often wonder where you are
You have got that face that just says
baby I was made to break your heart.