"VISUAL ART" "MUSIC" "FASHION"

What are you doing here? What do you want?

Is it music? We can play music

But you want more more...

You want something & someone new.

Am I right?

Of course I am. You want ecstasy

Desire & dreams.



Jim Morrison.

the band was all together::

People stared at the makeup on his face
Laughed at his long black hair, his animal grace
The boy in the bright blue jeans
Jumped up on the stage
And lady stardust sang his songs
Of darkness and disgrace

And he was alright, the band was all together
Yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Yes he was awful nice
Really quite out of sight
And he sang all night long

Femme fatales emerged from shadows
To watch this creature fair
Boys stood upon their chairs
To make their point of view
I smiled sadly for a love I could not obey
Lady stardust sang his songs
Of darkness and dismay

 Oh how I sighed when they asked if I knew his name

Ooh they was alright, the band was all together
Yes he was alright, and the song went on forever
He was awful nice
Really quite paradise
He sang all night long.



  divertido rasca cielos
agoniza un incierto
de tantos saltos
me voy cansando
entonces descando

......fuck el que espera
pierde lo que iba a ser
ser recibido para el
su oportunidad no volvera
entonces yo no me quedo aca !

hago hoy lo que quiero
maniana es para cobardes
para lentos ( me desesperan los lentos).
luego se quejan que todo apesta
su respuesta es su pereza!!!



                        Shadow love was quick and clean, life's a well-thumbed machine
I saw you watching from the stairs, you're everyone that ever cared
Oh lordy, oh lordy, you know I need some loving
Move me, touch me