"VISUAL ART" "MUSIC" "FASHION"

What are you doing here? What do you want?

Is it music? We can play music

But you want more more...

You want something & someone new.

Am I right?

Of course I am. You want ecstasy

Desire & dreams.



Jim Morrison.

wild thing::

pasando de un extremo
saludo al encuentro
negación, sos el peor

tantas absurdas quejas
revolvieron mi cabeza
de una sonrisa inquieta
a toda una falencia..

error sin justificación
este no es tu tiempo
deja todo en silencio
tampoco es tu sueño

solo el viento , ese viento
 conoce todos mis secretos
y es el mismo viento
que borra a todos ellos.


(gold fish)


When i think one two or tree
You are here you are here
When I walk outside the line
You are with me with me

Aaall right shine eyes
Gold fish shine on me
All right   babe,  babe
pale blue blue eyes


When I play these  game
Everywhere in everyplace
With me! you are with me !